Play with vehicles in a fun, bubbly foam sensory bin.
- Tear-free bubble bath
- Mixer- hand mixer | whisk | stand mixer
- Large shallow bin
- Liquid watercolor
- Big bowl
- Plastic vehicles- mini vehicles | large garbage truck | large fire truck
Add 2 parts water with 1 part bubble bath into a big bowl- I like to use 1 cup water and 1/2 cup bubble bath for 1-2 kids. For color, add a few drops of liquid watercolor (if you’d like to use more than one color, divide the water and bubble bath into multiple batches). Then use a mixer to create stiff peaks (usually on high for 1 minute). Pour the foam into a large shallow bin and toss in some plastic vehicles. Fill the big bowl with regular water to rinse your hands or the vehicles as you play!
- Communication (Expressive Language)- Uses verbal and nonverbal communication to express ideas with increasingly complex words and sentences. Engages in back-and-forth communication.
- Investigation & Inquiry- Observes, inquires, and investigates objects and events to gain understanding.
- Drama- Participates in dramatic and symbolic play. Uses props to represent other objects or ideas.