Match the colors to create the traffic light.
- Cardstock paper (white)
- Construction paper (green, yellow, red)
- Scissors- adult
- Glue- glue stick | glue bottle
Draw a long rectangle on the cardstock paper to create the outline of the traffic light. Then, create a red circle, a yellow circle, and a green circle in the center of the rectangle to make the lights. Then, cut 1” strips of red, yellow, and green construction paper. Rip the colored paper into small pieces and glue them onto the center of the matching colored circle on the traffic light. Continue until you’ve added paper pieces to all three traffic lights.
- Classification- Matches and sorts.
- Communication (Expressive Language)- Uses verbal and nonverbal communication to express ideas with increasingly complex words and sentences. Engages in back and forth communication.
- Fine Motor- Builds strength and coordination of small movements in hands to pick up, squeeze, twist, cut, and manipulate tools and toys.