Feed the animals in this simple sensory bin packed full of imaginative play.
- Large shallow bin
- Dry sensory base (lentils, chickpeas, rice, corn kernels, barley, etc.)
- Animal figurines (medium or large)- farm animals | zoo pairs | jumbo jungle
- Small cups/bowls
Fill a large shallow bin with a dry sensory base (chickpeas are our favorite!) Toss in some animal figurines, small cups or bowls, and spoons. Have fun scooping, pouring, and spooning food for each animal, and watch them gobble it all up!
- Perceptual- Demonstrates the ability to distinguish, process, and respond to sensory stimuli in their environment.
- Investigation & Inquiry- Observes, inquires, and investigates objects and events to gain understanding.
- Drama- Participates in dramatic and symbolic play. Uses props to represent other objects or ideas.