Find the matching sticker pair.
- Picnic lunch/snack/dinner
- Favorite outdoor space- backyard, playground, nature preserve, etc.
Head to your own backyard, a favorite playground, the local beach, a nature preserve, or a botanical garden and enjoy a picnic together! After eating, get moving outside. You could bring a portable speaker and have a silly dance party, pack sports balls, set out bubbles or sidewalk chalk, go on a nature scavenger hunt, or bring along some travel-friendly games or toys (check out the list of our favorite spring-themed toys below!)
- Self-Awareness- Shows awareness of self as distinct from others. Expresses needs, wants, and preferences.
- Communication (Expressive Language)- Uses verbal and nonverbal communication to express ideas with increasingly complex words and sentences. Engages in back and forth communication.
- Fine Motor- Builds strength and coordination of small movements in hands to pick up, squeeze, twist, cut, and manipulate tools and toys.
- Writing- Uses scribbles, drawings, letters, characters, or words to represent meaning.