Decorate the first letter of your child’s name using a tape resist art technique.
- Construction paper (black)
- Paint sticks
- Contact paper
Write a bubble letter for the first letter in your child’s name. Cut it out and stick it onto the construction paper. Decorate with paint sticks then peel the letter off.
What are they learning?
- Self-Awareness- Shows awareness of self as distinct from others. Expresses needs, wants, and preferences.
- Communication (Expressive Language)- Uses verbal and nonverbal communication to express ideas with increasingly complex words and sentences. Engages in back and forth communication.
- Fine Motor- Builds strength and coordination of small movements in hands to pick up, squeeze, twist, cut, and manipulate tools and toys.
- Writing- Uses scribbles, drawings, letters, characters, or words to represent meaning.
As an Amazon Associate, Kids Play Tricks earns from qualifying purchases. The materials may contain affiliate links.