Design a vertical sticky wall collage.
- Contact paper
- Painter’s tape
- Loose parts- pom-poms, paper scraps, yarn, buttons
- Scissors- adult
- Bowls, baskets, or shallow tray
Create the sticky wall by securing contact paper to a wall or window (sticky side out) using painter’s tape. Gather various, light loose parts that will stick to the contact paper and place them inside a shallow tray. Decorate the sticky wall by placing the loose parts onto the wall whenever you’d like (if they’re light enough, they should stick easily).
- Visual Arts- Expresses through 2D and 3D visual art. Develops artistic techniques.
- Investigation & Inquiry- Observes, inquires, and investigates objects and events to gain understanding.
- Fine Motor- Builds strength and coordination of small movements in hands to pick up, squeeze, twist, cut, and manipulate tools and toys.