Make and explore ooey gooey rainbow oobleck!
Fill three bowls with 1/4 cup of water and add a few drops of liquid watercolor to each bowl (choose one color per bowl). Add 1/2 cup of cornstarch to each bowl and stir to combine. The mixture will be stiff to stir but should behave like a solid and a liquid depending on the amount of pressure you apply. Place each bowl on a tray and offer a spoon, whisk, and any other kitchen utensils.
- Vocabulary- Uses increasingly complex phrases, sentences, and vocabulary.
- Communication (Expressive Language)- Uses verbal and nonverbal communication to express ideas with increasingly complex words and sentences. Engages in back and forth communication.
- Investigation & Inquiry- Observes, inquires, and investigates objects and events to gain understanding.
- Physical Science- Explores forces, motion, and materials and how they change.
- Perceptual- Demonstrates the ability to distinguish, process, and respond to sensory stimuli in their environment.